mardi 21 juillet 2009

daily news

okay that is confirmed, i do have a planned appointment for my bikini bottom surgery : febuary, the 19th, 2010

and 21 days to send a 20% deposit
seeing my psy in 29 days ..

having a real moral problem with that, the little angel nickie has a bullet proof morality and doesn't like the idea of trying to force my way with the official team, but the little devil nickie has some quite valable arguments ...

so sure, i do have 2 months before the planned date to either cancel and get a total refound, or change the date , so i can play the "i'm ok, take your time, i'm just ensuring to stay in the waiting lists, yes i sent 3000 euros but don't worry"

yes, looks like empathy blackmail, i don't quite like it, but if it can worki have no choice but trying


remains the plane tickets issue..... not only for me but also for my friends, making plans in such incertain context is a bit tough, especially if i'm not alone ... tho it's not like my life had not been incertain and tough until now

and shit, they should be happy to see their patient moving their ass, motivated , active, eyes full of hope etc etc, no ?!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire